Itel A16 (8GB ROM, 512MB RAM) – Champagne Gold
Itel A16- 5″ Screen Android 8.1 Oreo – 8gb Rom + 512mb Ram – 5mp Rear Camera -wifi Hotspot – 2050mah Battery -Champagne Gold
- Display: 5.0-Inch
- Memory: 8GB ROM + 512MB RAM, up to 32GB
- Camera: Rear 5.0MP/Front 2.0MP
- Operating System: Android 8.1 Oreo Go
- Battery Capacity: 2050mAh
- Dual SIM
- Color: Champagne Gold
The iTel A16 is another of the OEM’s devices in their ‘Android for Everyone’ lineup.
Its features are targeted towards those looking for a “good enough” Android smartphone having a relatively large display size.
Software, Design, Display
iTel A16 is a 3G enabled (no LTE) dual SIM smartphone which runs on the version Android 8.1(GO edition) of the Android operating system out of the box.
This phone looks like a sturdily built plastic device in a metal frame which features a 5-inch IPS LCD display having a resolution of 480 by 854 pixels and hence a pixel density of about 196 PPI.
Performance, Hardware, Cameras
Under its hood sits a quad-core MediaTek chipset clocked at 1.3GHz and an accompanying Mali-400 GPU for pushing graphics. Alongside those is a gigabyte of RAM for multitasking.
Storage-wise, you’re gonna have to make do with the 8GB of space that ships with the device. If that would not suffice, you can throw in a microSD card (capacities up to 32GB) to expand the space.
For snaps, the front facing lens is an 2 MP shooter with its own LED flashlight and at the back is a camera with an 5 MP lens accompanied by an LED flashlight beneath it for providing illumination in low-lit environments.
Supplying power to the iTel A16 is a 2050 mAh Li-Ion battery.
- Network: 3G WCDMA, WIFI HOTSPOT
- Display: 5.0 inches, IPS LCD Touchscreen display — (480 x 854 pixels)
- Software: Android 8.1 (GO edition)
- Processor: 1.3 GHz Quad-core CPU (MediaTek)
- Memory: 512mb RAM – 8GB ROM
- Cameras: Front — 2 MP (Soft flash) – Rear — 5.0 MP (LED flash)
- Battery: 2050 mAh
- 5 Stars
- 4 Stars
- 3 Stars
- 2 Stars
- 1 Stars